1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"As exam week got closer, Latin was the only test I studied for." Nothing huge just Percy being Percy
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
Navi's head. Better then the other end.
3) What's the last thing you watched on tv?
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Tom Bergeron on Funniest Home Videos
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few minutes ago to take the dogs to poop and pee
8) Before you started this survey, what'd you look at?
Voltaire lyrics videos.
9) What are you wearing?
11) When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago
12) What are on the walls you are in?
13) Seen anything weird lately?
What isn't weird?
14) What do you think of this quiz?
15) What was the last film you saw?
That dumb Best of Me movie. Sorry just not into sappy wah wah movies if that's what the whole movie is about.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Videos games, maybe a house in the countryside somewhere. Books definalty books. Too much stuff.
17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
18) If you could change one thing about the world....
Hmm... i dunno...
19) What do you want to learn in the future?
How to cook.
20) George Bush:
21) Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you name her?
I always liked the name Thalia. I dunno why.
22) Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you name him?
That's a hard one...hmm... why do I care I don't want kids.
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hmm..America may have it's issues but it's my home. I wouldn't live anywhere else.
24) (Question about religion has been removed)